Why is it that on St. Patrick’s Day no one in my family can find a single article of green clothing to wear? Let me tell you, the fear of being pinched is REAL! Years ago I came up with a remedy for our lack of green. It was a day I was under intense pressure to have a solution in very little time. With that being said, this project takes no time at all and has a very adorable end result!
You will need:
- green felt
- small white buttons
- needle & thread
- hot glue gun
- hair clips or bobby pins
- mini safety pins
- small straight pin
- clovers template (click here: clovers)
- Print clovers template.
- Cut out desired sizes of clovers (I used the smaller sizes).
- Use a straight pin to attach clover to felt.
4. Cut around clover pattern.
5. Stitch small white button onto clover.
6. For hair clips or bobby pins, use hot glue to affix clover.
7. For a lapel pin, use the small safety pin to attach to both the clothing and the clover.
My work here is done. You now have pinch insurance. You’re welcome!