Have you gotten supplies for Valentine’s Day yet? I’ve had it on my mind, looking at all of the edible and non edible options, but I didn’t commit to anything until this morning. I find that keeping it simple makes every holiday more fun for me with kiddos. Look at how cute keeping it simple can be!
I always start by finding a pack of party toys. I looked through an Oriental Trading catalog, but decided I didn’t want to risk cutting timing close with shipping. I might try that next year! Here were some options I found at my closest store.
The next step is to come up with a clever pun or corny compliment:
- you’re pretty “sharp”–pencil sharpeners (hot item in classrooms where kids aren’t allowed to get up to sharpen pencils!!–so I hear!)
- you’re all-“write”–pencils
- I think you’re “fly”– toy airplane
- We’re so “mint” to be–mints
- you make my heart “saur”–toy dinosaurs
- you’re the coolest thing on wheels–mini skateboards, toy cars
Here are some templates you can download in our Freebies section and print on card stock!
To attach the toy, I used blue sticky tak.
Good luck and have fun!!!